Latest Posts :


Happy Valentine's Day Wallpapers | Quotes | Poems

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. 
Charles M. Schulz

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. 
Emma Goldman

Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. 
Christopher Marlowe

I love bringing roses to a woman when she least expects it. 
Esai Morales

Where there is great love, there are always wishes. 
Willa Cather

Sometimes I'm so sweet even I can't stand it. 
Julie Andrews

Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.
Thomas Robert Dewar

Love is the poetry of the senses.
Honoré de Balzac

There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.
George Sand

True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
Antoine De Saint-Exupery

When I think of love ...
I think of roses and red hearts ...
quiet walks ...
and very soft, tranquil music ...   

If I could save time in a bottle
the first thing that I'd like to do
is to save every day 'til eternity passes away
just to spend them with you

Of all the things I've ever said,
Of all the tears I've ever shed,
Of all the things I did to you,
I want you to know that I still love you.


Love is when that special someone kisses you. 
Love is having someone to talk to. 
Love is being romantic on that one day. 
Love is happiness that is shown day after day!

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger