Latest Posts :


20 Amazing LOVE SMS PART V

Amazing, LOVE, SMS, PART V, tapandaola111, romantic, text

I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!

Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realize how much I love you.

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would …. rain all day !

I love you even more than when I started this sentence.

I'll love you till the end! And then some more.

A day without your love is a day without life.

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but you'll always be special to me.

Someday you'll 4get about me, ...my name, ...my voice, who I am & who I am 2 you... But even if you 4get about me, I just wan u to know... I'll never 4get you...

So many questions, but the answers are so few, all I really know, is, I MISS YOU !

I may seldom tell u how special u are, I may not be able to reach u coz we're both busy, but inspire of all, u know u are someone I really miss and care about.

I don't have the measles, i am not confined to bed, asperin wont help coz it aint my head, I don't have back ache or the flu, its more serious...I am missing u!

You'll always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure. you'll always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever ill always love u.

Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten that's what u are. bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1.

I have liked many but loved very few. yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A special smile a special face. a special someone I cant replace. I luv u i always will filled a space no one can fill!

I love ur eyes I love your smile. I cherish your ways I adore your style. Would't can I say? your 1of a kind & 24/7 your on my mind!

As I lie awake in my bed. All sorts of thought run through my head, Like why do I love you as much as I do. Then I realize its because you are you!

I love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more. Your happy smile, Your loving face, No one will ever take your place.

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Though I smile and seem carefree, there's no one who misses you more than me!!

Is that love i see in your eyes, or merely a reflection of mine?

PART 1   PART 2   PART 3  PART4

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger