Latest Posts :


FUNNY FACEBOOK STATUS

Oh, it's sunny outside. I better update my Facebook status for all of my friends that don't have windows.

It's a Facebook status not a diary. Learn the difference....

My ex boyfriends Facebook status said 'Suicidal and standing on the edge.' ...So I poked him.

Some people might as well post 'Wants Attention' as their Facebook status.

That awkward moment when nobody likes your Facebook status.

Making a good Facebook status and then the next day you see it on someone else's page...

Those annoying people who make Facebook statuses every 10 minutes...

You don't have to like me, I'm not a Facebook status.

Dear people who update their Facebook status every 30 seconds, there's Twitter for a reason.

That awkward moment when you change your Facebook status to 'single' and your ex likes it.

If you want to cry use a tissue, not your Facebook status.

If people could see the face I make when I read their Facebook status updates, they would probably Unfriend me.

You wanna cry? Try using a tissue, it works much better than your Facebook status.

Dont let your ears witness what your eyes didn't see...& don't let your mouth speak what your heart doesn't feel.

Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know.

Facebook is the only place where it's acceptable to talk to a wall.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2014. Tapandaola111 - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger